Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday 7/21/14

"I found my purpose in living to glorify God, not in competing to bring glory to myself.  I found my identity not in a sport where I was one injury or one superior athlete away from people forgetting who I was, but in Christ, who gave his life for me so that I could spend eternity with him." -Rich Froning Jr "3x Fittest Man on Earth"

"Greenville Games" is this weekend!  Come on out to Piedmont Athletic Complex and cheer on those competing!

Also, continue to keep the "newborns" and families in your thoughts and prayers!

"CrossFit"
A.  Backsquat 5 sets 5 reps (across)
B.  20 Minutes
Odd:  7 Front squat 155/115
Even: 15 Calorie Row

"Weightlifting"
A.  Snatch x2 @70%, x2 @75%, 3x2@80%
B.  Snatch Pull 4x2 @ 11%
C.  Backsquat 6x3

No comments:

Post a Comment